1. Description: The Pioneer Valley BDG NAPA Autocare “TRUE BLUE” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) will begin on March 1, 2018 at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time and will end on April 30, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“Promotion Period”) for a chance to win a Riviera Maya Getaway as defined below. Entries received prior or subsequent to Promotion Period will be invalid. By participating, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects and in all matters related to this “True Blue” Riviera Maya Getaway Sweepstakes.
2. No Purchase Necessary: No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win the Sweepstakes. Purchase does not increase odds of winning. Subject to all applicable Federal, State and Local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. Eligibility: Sweepstakes entrants must be physically located and residing in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or State of Connecticut and be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and have access to an iOS or Android device, as well as to the Internet, at all times during the Promotion Period and subsequent Drawing and Notification period. Entrants must also have either a valid Social Security number and/or valid U.S. Personal tax identification number. Limit one entry per person. Employees of any Pioneer Valley Business Development Group (BDG) NAPA Autocare, its agents, affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, parent companies and members of their immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings) or persons residing in the same household are not eligible.
4. How to Enter: To enter visit www.napaautocarema.com or any participating Pioneer Valley BDG NAPA Autocare for details. Entrant must provide complete name, address, phone number and email address. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. More than one entry per person may void all entries for said person. Incomplete or illegible entries will be invalid. The following is a list of participating Pioneer Valley BDG NAPA Autocare retailers:
B&G Auto Care - 734 Page Blvd. Springfield, MA 01104
Brother Car-n-Truck - 202 Union St. Westfield, MA 01085
Frank’s Auto Service - 528 North Main Street, East Longmeadow 01028
Gurney’s Service Station - 510 Allen St, Springfield 01118
Kuhnel Auto Repair - 2309 Westfield St, West Springfield 01089
Les’s Auto Repair, Inc. - 1575 North Main St, Palmer MA 01069
Lyndale Garage, Inc. - 87 Warehouse Street, Springfield 01118
Main Street Auto Service - 77 Main Street, Indian Orchard MA, 01151
Porth’s Precision Automotive - 8 Washington Ave Ext., Agawam 01001
Route 20 Auto & Accessory, Inc. - 1210 Russell Rd Westfield, MA 01085
5. Prize Description and Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received. The eligible winner of the Sweepstakes will win the following trip (“Prize”): Five nights’ all-inclusive accommodations at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya*
Dates of Travel July 8, 2018 to July 13, 2018
Ground transportation between Cancun International Airport and the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
All food and beverages throughout your stay
All tips and gratuities
$1,500.00 resort credit
Prize not transferrable
*Some activities are not included in the trip package pricing and may be done at your own expense.
6. Drawing and Notification of Winner: On or about May 3, 2018, a random drawing will be conducted by a NAPA Professional from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The randomly selected winner will be notified via telephone and email contact information supplied by the Entrant at the time of entry. The Winner shall have five (5) business days after the award notification to claim the Prize by contacting the Sponsor as provided in the award notification at the following address and telephone number: Frank's Auto Service, 528 North Main Street, East Longmeadow, MA 01028, 413-734-9723. If the Winner has not claimed their Prize within such five (5) business day period, such Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries for the Promotion Period. If the award notification to the Winner is undeliverable, or if the Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, such Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries for the Promotion Period. Sponsor is not responsible for notification failure due to telephone number inaccuracy, no answering machine or service, email inaccuracy, notification being lost in the mail, or any other failure or problem of any kind related to notification.
7. General Conditions: The winner shall be responsible for all taxes related to acceptance of the Prize. All expenses are the Winner’s sole responsibility. Sponsor shall not be liable to the Winner or any person claiming through the Winner for failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the actions(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid, equipment failure, terrorist acts, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, bankruptcy or insolvency of the Prize supplier or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control (collectively, “Force Majeure Event”). Prize winners will be required to sign, execute, have notarized, and return an original unmodified Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and a publicity Release and any other documentation that the Sweepstakes administrator and/or Sponsor may require (collectively, “Affidavit/Release”) within five (5) business days after receipt or potential winner may be disqualified. Prize winners’ guest (or his/her parent/legal guardian if guest resides in a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a Minor) will be required to sign, execute, and return an original unmodified Liability Release and Publicity Release and any other documentation that Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes administrator requires (“Guest Release”) within five (5) business days after receipt by potential winner. If the potential Prize winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period (as applicable above), such potential Prize winner forfeits the Prize eligibility and an alternate Prize winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use, in perpetuity, the Winner’s name, hometown, biographical information, likeness, photograph, voice and statements regarding this “True Blue” Riviera Maya Getaway Sweepstakes for editorial, public relations, promotional and advertising purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to the Internet, newspapers and other print media, radio and television, without notice, review or approval, on behalf of Sponsor without compensation, unless prohibited by law. The Winner of the Prize will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability, Publicity Release, and any other legal documents which Sponsor may require (including a W-9 tax form), unless prohibited by law, prior to accepting the Prize. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or cancel this “True Blue” Riviera Maya Getaway Sweepstakes or any portion thereof should computer hardware or software malfunctions (including but not limited to viruses, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention fraud, technical failures) or any other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the “True Blue” Riviera Maya Getaway Sweepstakes, and select the Winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
8. Reservation of Rights: The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that (i) tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operations of this “True Blue” Riviera Maya Getaway Sweepstakes in any manner, (ii) violates the Official Rules, or (iii) acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS “True Blue” Riviera Maya Getaway Sweepstakes IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECTUION AND/OR DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Disclaimer: By participating and winning the Prize, the Winner shall release, discharge, indemnify and agree to defend and hold harmless Pioneer Valley BDG NAPA Autocare Group, their respective advertising and promotional agencies and all of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, agents and representatives and all of their respective employees, officers and directors from any and all claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss of or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light), arising out of or in connection with the “True Blue” Riviera Maya Getaway Sweepstakes or from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, or participation in the “True Blue” Riviera Maya Getaway Sweepstakes or any “True Blue” Riviera Maya Getaway Sweepstakes related activity. In no event will Sponsor, its affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, Entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of our connected with this “True Blue” Riviera Maya Getaway Sweepstakes promotion, or any Prize awarded, or the determination of the Winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Consumer Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards made pursuant to such arbitration shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this “True Blue” Riviera Maya Getaway Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees or costs; (c) under no circumstances will an Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (d) judgment upon the arbitrator’s award may be entered in any competent court or application may be made to any competent court for judicial acceptance of such award and an order of enforcement. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with the “True Blue” Riviera Maya Getaway Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to the conflicts of law provisions thereof. All proceedings (including arbitration) shall take place in Hampden County, Massachusetts.
11. Rules/Winner: To receive a copy of these Official Rules or the name of the Winner, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received no later than June 30, 2018 to: PVBDG NAPAAUTOCARE “TRUE BLUE” RIVIERA MAYA GETAWAY SWEEPSTAKES – Rules Request, C/O Route 20 Auto & Accessory, Inc, 1210 Russell Road, Westfield, MA 01085. In addition, the Official Rules will be available online during the Sweepstakes Period. The name of the winner may also be posted on: www.napaautocarema.com
12. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Members of the NAPA Pioneer Valley Business Development Group.